Thursday, September 10, 2009

Selling My Car

I may not be the proud owner of a Z much longer.

I know, its sad. You all know how much I love that car. The way I zoom around Oxford with the t-tops off blasting music. Oh wait, no one has seen it...it wouldn't make the drive from Perrysburg to Oxford...and the radio doesn't work, crap.

So yeah, one of my little brother's friends is interested and I think it may be time to pass the torch. My dad is not helping with my wanting to sell. He calls me the day after the kid comes out to look at the car telling me how amazing it sounded when it started right up after 2 years of sitting. How the electronics started working as soon as a charger was hooked up to the battery. How they had five guys trying to push it and it still wouldn't move. Man, I miss that car. I smashed a refrigerator with it once.

Oh well, I could use a couple hundred bucks to keep the one I actually drive out of the scrap heap.

No comments:

Post a Comment