Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not Quite Potholders...

...but the decorations that have been springing up in our apartment certainly get the job done. I wonder what the cleaning lady (ha, we have a cleaning lady) thinks when she comes in each week and sees what we've hung on the walls. First the beer pong rules...and for a while that was it. Last week Scotty and I decorated (we know it sounds gay) the bathroom we share, with some "f***ing baller and a half" pictures of water. Come visit and we'll show you.

Later that same day, we hung some pictures up in the kitchen...food-themed, of course. The pair of avocado pits and splashy strawberry add a lot to a kitchen otherwise dominated by awkwardly short or shaped cabinets. I think a picture of a banana should go up next. They're ovaries, after all, and we could use some more of those in our apartment. And today, we hung some album covers up on the living room wall. Pat's family was in town and his Mom brought them down. It really adds to the living room, dare I say more than a stuffed monkey. Sorry George.

I have a test tomorrow in Instrumental Analysis. Matt Forrest claims it sounds like a personal problem...not too sure how that works, but I'm willing to accept it because few other people have the same problem. This blog post is helping me study. Don't ask questions.

I'm going to OSU this weekend! All of my high school friends will be there (and thanks to OSU being OSU, even my distant friends from high school will be there too! Awesome!), so it should be a good time...

...but I hope I'm back in time for volleyball! We're 1-1 so far, but our last game was uplifting--a huge win over a team, and I'm told we beat the provost's son as well. Ha! That's about all I've got for now, but hopefully Eric will stop complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment