Friday, September 25, 2009

ITS NOT FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

Why is it a weekday night in SEPTEMBER!!! and I am trying to see highlights of baseball (not even of my team, I already gave up on that, i just want to see any baseball) and what is on ESPN? Freaking news reports about who is showing up to practice and how some no-name third string hack is performing in warm ups. Football in September is below NASCAR on my scale of what should be reported on until everyone wants to throw up. I already do. There are 2 types of football players, cry babies and those who have the potential to beat their girlfriend. Both of these are fueled by the people's undying attention to everything they do and say on and off the field. I hate football. A perfect example of why football should not be broadcast at all is number 85. He should be taken out and put out of his (and our) misery. If the NFL was disbanded, the world would be a better place. However, I don't know what the sorority girls would wear to jersey parties if they stopped making child medium sized Bengals jerseys. God I want to puke after thinking about this.

Maybe in October people will realize what sports season it actually is.

Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment