Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally Caught a Break

Aw man, that just reminded me of what happened yesterday. The brakes went out on my car. Guess I'll be taking that to the mechanic soon. Those two fruit baskets who were asking me to run them over uptown are just lucky it didn't happen 5 minutes sooner.

Yeah, but the break I caught was that one of my labs is not due until 5 tomorrow. That means that even though we failed to export some of our data and could not reconstruct our circuit, we still have a chance of getting a decent grade. I am happy. House is on for two hours tonight. Luckily I don't have too much to do for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. bummer man. Focus needs new brake pads I think, but she still stops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy said it sounds like a rusted line, which fits what I figured. It still has rears, they just don't work well without the front ones connected too.

    ReplyDelete