Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am not a traitor

This is more or less direct at Eric, but I am sure I can fight with him over this when I see him this weekend. That is if he is still invited. I am still here. I am still blogging (unlike other two rather absent members of Apt 212.) The other blog will have rather long and wordy posts. I know you do not want that Eric, I am trying to spare you the pain or annoyance you may feel. If anything I am your greatest ally, you're just jealous I saw Transformers 3 being filmed. I was going to take you this weekend, I am reconsidering my offer.

It is less hot today. I like that. I ordered Mexican for dinner because we were all too lazy to make anything.

Currently listening to: Fans blowing, Dynamite by Taio Cruz

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall ever being invited by YOU! But I am still coming and we can most certainly fight/hug it out.

    ReplyDelete