Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things you don't want to order at McDonalds...

So I recently found out I work in the McJunkin Building, which to me just painted a really bad image in my mind of a bad McDonalds menu item. "Ummm hi, I'd like to order the McJunkin meal." I don't know it kept me amused for a few.

My neck hurts, I think I slept on it weird. It's Wednesday which means Matt and Eric get here soon (as in two days). Though apparently I didn't invite Eric so I guess that might mean he's not coming...oh well he'll make whatever choice he wants. It also seems that no one other than Brad, Eric and I read this anymore :-( We even seem to have lost long time blog follower Molly Dull...that is a sad day indeed.

Now playing: Mike Posner - Cooler than Me

Peace out!

6 comments:

  1. False. Your reassurance of readership lies in my dedicated perusing of your blog. You should start a story or something that the rest of the contributors can add on to. Gotta kick it up a notch in the entertainment factor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sleeping in the elevator at the Cohen's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that big and they have an entire basement with nothing in it but a TV and a Wii.
    I'd sleep there, more space + TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually sleep when I am sleeping, not watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also read this blog! i always have high hopes of a new post, and sometimes, those hopes are crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny. i just read this. you DID indeed lose me for a while, but now i'm back! ...as long as you post, damn it.

    ReplyDelete