Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pretty Sure I Broke My Toe In Chicago

It was dark and someone put a chair with metal legs in front of the bathroom. It hurt when I ran into it and it still hurts. Oh well, the weekend was fun otherwise. Can't let one little thing get you down you know. What's a toe in the grand scheme of things anyway?

I am pretty pleased with the amount of Ferraris on television lately. Royal Pains has one every few episodes and Covert Affairs had one yesterday. I would say that USA must have one lying around, but one was a coupe and one was a spyder. They are such hot cars. I am a little confused why they all use the 360, when the 430 has been around for several years now and is quite easy to come by for someone of means. Oh well.

Currently listening to: A gentle thunderstorm, courtesy of Jenn and Matt Smola.

No comments:

Post a Comment