Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wireless

I have become a member of the wireless revolution. I am now fully capable of surfing the 'net in my bedroom, or, as is the case right now, in front of the TV, or anywhere in between I would imagine. Its pretty nice. Maybe sometime later I will see how far my bargain router will throw a signal. I doubt I will blog about it though. You'll get over it.

Can I just point out how awesome Matt's cars have been? I mean, I was wondering how he was going to top the Acclaim. Aren't Sonatas the ones that they were having a buy-one-get-one-free sale a few years back? Hahaha. Just kidding, not everyone can have a sweet car like me. (confusion and disbelief just overwhelmed most of the people reading this)

Tigers are winning and in first place. Life is good. Johnny Damon just hit his 2500th hit.

I apologize for not bragging earlier about our volleyball dominance. I credit our win to the dysfunctionality of the opposition. There was a lot of yelling.

Went to the lake again yesterday. The boat was not cooperating, so we just swam in the shallow. It was kinda gross. I'm not a big fan of touching the bottom of the lake. Its muddy and full of weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment