Monday, July 26, 2010

Top 5 Things Other People Said

Chicago was great! I'll post more extensively in the next few days and maybe some photos too, but for now, I just want to chronicle the top 5 things that other people said this weekend (other people = people I never met before in my life).

5. "..." -Alberta the Albino Pigeon and/or Dove
4. "[Chris swearing and having to put his head on the table]" -Chris
3. "I just want you to know that I don't plan on going home with anyone tonight." -Matt's Co-Worker
2. "Yeah well I brought an extra shirt for the ride home--it's gonna get cold tonight! High tomorrow is going to be 82. Did you know the train starts at Howard? I park my bike there." -CTA passenger
1. "Ok, great pictures. One more: SHOW ME YOUR TIGER FACE! WHERE ARE YOUR CLAWS?! SHOW ME YOUR CLAWS!!!!" -Guy we asked to take our picture at the bar

There were other funny things mentioned this weekend by everyone I know, and they're probably a tad funnier. I particularly enjoyed Eric's response to #3: "Whaddya think Matt, should we tell her?" Maybe you had to be there. Either way, great times. I'd go back.

Currently Listening to: the hum of my ceiling fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment