Thursday, June 17, 2010

Directions

I am planning on making a pretty long road trip around Ohio next weekend. With stops in Toledo, Cincinnati, and Cleveland, it should be quite the tour. In preparation for this trip, I did a little Google mapping. Basically one of my long pondered questions was answered. I have always thought it would be about as fast to go up 75 then over to Cleveland from Cinci as it is to go the route that takes you through Columbus. Turns out, Google Maps wants me to go down 75 to Oxford from Perrysburg, then head right back up before taking route 6 and 80/90 over to Clevetown. I was right. I should have known. When will I learn to not doubt myself?

There is really nothing else going on. The days are running together so bad, I had to text a friend yesterday and ask if I had texted her recently because the act of doing so this time started sparking memories of doing the same thing. I am losing my mind from applying for jobs. I feel like that bodes ill for me. On the other hand, I took a reasoning test for P&G yesterday that is supposed to take around 30 minutes and I did it in less than ten. I think they should hire me. I am clearly one of the quickest minds out there.

Listening to: My brains drip out of my ears

Oh! The Tigers have swept two series in a row! I just tried to make series plural and now the word looks really weird. I need to go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment