Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Things I Wanted to Blog About But Forgot

I remembered these when I woke up this morning and wanted to share them

The "fake it 'til you feel it" advice that is all over this blog is actually good advice. I got a book from a friend's parents (thanks Alex's mom & dad) called "The Long Life Equation." Of course, it piques my interest because it involves both a) practical advice and b) math and science. One of the entries talks about how laughing and smiling can make you healthier. They even go so far as to say that fake or forced smiles are helpful. So look at that, life-saving advice right here at your favorite silly blog.

I got out of the shower yesterday and heard "Bad Romance" playing rather loudly. I assumed my sister was home with her stereo on. I was wrong. My mom was watching a "Lady Gaga Takeover" on VH1 or some similar channel. This continued for at least an hour. I was stunned.

That's all I've got.

Currently listening to: "Magic" by B.o.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo

No comments:

Post a Comment