Friday, June 18, 2010

Things That Are Awesome

I am going to point out some things that are awesome. This might turn into a sort of blog series thing. Should be similar to the things that always sound good post, but that one ran out of steam. I'm hungry right now and everything sounds good.

Anyways, you know what's awesome? Clouds are awesome. Think about it. They are huge masses of water suspended miles above the ground. Sometimes they seem peaceful, but at other times they produce some of the most violent displays of electricity on the planet. Big, fluffy white sky drifters, spewing bolts of electric energy. Awesome.

6 comments:

  1. wow, a blog series that is solely dedicated to pointing out the simple, underappreciated awesome things in our world? why has no one thought of that before? honestly.

    http://1000awesomethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric has more sarcasm to his, it's a completely different outlook. He's reaching out to an unaddressed demographic that 1000 awesome things doesn't come close to reaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only supposedly awesome things I have seen on that site were bland at best. I will be talking about actual awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact I believe one of the ones that you or someone you know deemed worthy of promoting involved sharing. Which is all well and good, but far from awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my buddies took me on a ride in a Cessna today. I concur, clouds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete