Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer has Arrived

It is good to see that our readership has dropped back to a respectable, but not outlandish 40-some hits per day. The pressure was starting to get to me.

Wipeout! is back on the air! The summer season of one of the more hilarious shows on television started today. If you like to see people who seem to have a complete lack of coordination, this is the show for you. I can't imagine Matt Forest doing any worse than these people. They added in some new courses this year, and they are wonderful.

The Tigers better start winning. Every pitcher they have faced recently has looked like Cy Young's cousin against us. We even played the Indians today! If we do not win most of our next ten games against the Indians, Pirates, and Nationals, then we should just give up. I may not even go to a game if they are going to keep this up.

Basically two days left till the bonfire and I have heard from three people telling me they are coming. I have heard rumors of two others. It should be interesting. The forecast says it is going to be an awesome day. I am pretty pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment