Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Alive. And Stuff.

So this is quite the throwback. I'm sitting in King Library because it's a) hot outside b) lonely in the hotel and c) I want to. I know I've been missing for a while. I'm not going to apologize. I just have nothing to write about. Mostly.

I'm hoping to go uptown tonight with Sam and Alex (Scotty?) and here's the kicker--I left my wallet at home. I discovered a small stain on my shorts and changed into new shorts, and although I took my wallet out of the old ones, it didn't make it into the back pocket of the new ones and as such is still at home. Womp womp. My weak plan is to put a picture of myself at graduation and use that as a "hey man, I graduated, do you really think I'm underage?" I doubt it will work. My best bet is if I know who's working the door, but at this point I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm reminded of last summer as my phone is really starting to piss me off a la Eric's phone. The battery doesn't last worth a damn and sometimes in the middle of phone calls the screen just starts blinking on and off and freezes up. Not happy. Part of why I'm in King is because I forgot my phone charger at home and I have to use a USB to charge my phone. Gah.

Saw some summer tours going around campus today. In all honest, they seemed kinda weak. I would tell our manager that I heard some guy say "dorm" and stuff, but I don't really care enough to be that much of a prick. He was even walking backwards. God bless him.

So that's all for now. I should have some more to blog about later. Sam is bringing my gnome to Oxford, finally!...I hope.

Mike's coming to my sister's grad party! Eric probably will too! Matt Forrest........? Make it happen.

Currently Listening to: Don't Stop Believin' (Glee Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment