Monday, June 7, 2010

[You pick the title]

Not a whole lot going on lately.

Went to Eric's for a bonfire on Friday. I suppose he was too distracted by lunch to fill us all in, so I will. Highlights:
-Burned a lot of stuff. A table, desk, dresser, several drawers, and probably a bunny.
-Hit a bird on the way there. I tried to warn it, but it didn't listen. It was flattened. Surprisingly, Mdull wanted a picture. She got it.
-Turns out Black-belt Emma is all talk and no kick. She couldn't even break a board! Shenanigans.
-It didn't rain, we beat the killer tornado by a day. Phew.
-Panic. Panic. Panic....
-I should've taken my camera. There was a gorgeous rainbow and I missed it.

Not a whole lot else going on here. I applied for a cashier job at Best Buy today. And I reserved an apartment for next year that seems promising. Anyone up for a trip to Chapel Hill with me to go apartment-browsing? The sooner the better.

Found a new photo contest to enter. Now all I have to do is get some decent photos to enter. Cleveland-area people, I'll need your help. Details to come.

Oh! Next Food Network Star premiered last night and I watched it with Matt Forrest via text. It was grand. We're planning a skype session for an upcoming episode.

Currently Listening to: "The Bitch Went Nuts" by Ben Folds

4 comments:

  1. Do I hear "Cleveland area people, you have a chance to do something exciting before you start work?" Picture contest helper, reporting for duty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Matt, the album and now this? Just pick a damn title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which version of "the bitch went nuts": "the bitch went nuts" or "the bitch went nuts"? i hope it was the version i showed you, but i'm guessing it was the version you already knew...

    ReplyDelete