Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Weekend

The game Friday was excellent. Tigers won, lots of hits, good company, Little Caesars, not much to complain about really. I even made it out of Detroit with my life! After getting lost on the way home! We didn't even get shot at! I am surprised frankly. The getting lost did mean lots of time in the car to talk about people, which is one of my favorite things to do. I would like to thank all of my friends for being interesting.

Saturday was pretty plain. Babysat for the three girls next door. We had Little Caesars for dinner, so of course it was a good time. They are really lovely girls too. I play with them when they are over here, so being able to get paid for watching them is pretty nice.

Sunday we went to the lake. Saturday night I downloaded Star Trek, so me and Jarod watched that on the way up and back, so the trip was like nothing. It was really cloudy when we got there so we figured it would be kind of a bummer of a day. It has been years since it was a nice day at the lake. There was a NASCAR race at MIS at 1, so we were watching the jets doing the fly over. It was pretty sweet. Four of them flew low right over the lake, made a turn over the track and flew right back over. My mom was on the dock waving at the jets and about jumped in the lake she was so happy when the last two tipped their wings at us! Went out on the boat for a while, swam, drank, ate, it even got sunny for a few seconds. When we got home we were all a little burnt and my face was bright red. Can't say I'm disappointed.

Looking for more jobs today. Still waiting on my security deposit check from Century 21. The week is not shaping up to be as good as the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment