Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change of Pace

I will never spend another night sleeping in apt212. Wednesday evening, I moved the futon which had been my bed, and most of my worldly possessions out of 212 and into Matt's house, "Tappa Kegga Day." It is definitely the end of summer.

On a happier note, a lot of my friends are back in town for RA training, so although I don't see them very often or all the time, it's good to run into them when I do.

I saw Alex last night! She'd been working in DC as an intern for the Library of Congress and we met her in Colerain for a late dinner (I had cheesecake). Scotty, Sam, and Nick were there too. You probably have no idea who those people are. Ask me about it sometime.

After we moved Matt's stuff and my stuff from apt212 to TKD, we "hung out" with Matt's mom. It was fun--she brought really good "oar-dervs" (I can't spell French, ok?), and beer! Sadly, a 95-lb. 45-year-old (I get my stats from Matt) beat me and Audree in beer pong...but Matt bitch-cup'd her in Cluster/Boom/You Got Got.

Last night during one of what have now become almost "traditional" post-drinking pre-bedtime talks, I asked Matt what will become of the blog. He got all teary-eyed and said he thought I was rushing into the end of the summer that he didn't want to think about it. That being said, we haven't really thought about what's gonna happen with the blog once summer is over. I guess stay tuned?

2 comments:

  1. That 95 pound 45 year old was not alone on the other side of the table

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you got got"? seriously? lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete