Sunday, August 16, 2009

P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

I keep forgetting to tell everyone about the most hideous shirt I have ever seen in church. I will tell you now. To start, they are bright teal. They have the cut of Hawaiian shirts, never tucked in. I am using the plural because a whole family wears these shirts. To top off the horror, the pattern is a series of ovals about a foot high with Obama in the middle. This shirt is gross anywhere, and highly out of place at a church service. What would people say if ANYONE wore a McCain shirt like that?

Not that the parishioners of St. Marys have the best church fashion sense. There is the old guy who wears the cut off white T-shirt every week. And by old I mean 70 if a day, flabby arm skin, white pit hair poking out of the arm hole. Or the girl with the booty shorts. Or the dude who wore a cut-off leather jacket with sunglasses inside. He was pretty cool.

I don't like Obama. If you do, whatever, but this is what the Canadians think and they don't even live here. I especially like the opening quote.

Coming back to Oxford tonight. Can't wait for the first backyard party!

No comments:

Post a Comment