Tuesday, August 11, 2009

People are Idiots

Earlier I watched a lady put spray sunscreen on a child (possibly a brother, she didn't look that old, but you never know). She took at least 2 minutes taking care to cover every inch of him. As soon as she was done he jumped in the pool. I hope they both get burned.

On my drive down yesterday, three people left their turn signals on. I don't mean like they changed lanes and left it on for a few extra blinks. I am talking like it was on when I saw them in the distance, as I caught up to them, and as I continued on past them. One person in particular even changed lanes the opposite way and STILL had the other blinker on. Pretty sure everyone around them thought they were morons. Cause they are.

I don't think mandolin music is a must have M of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment