Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vanvertisements and Refrigerattitude!

My room is still a mess. A big one.

In other news, living with Pat, Ben, and Scotty has been great these first few days. We'll see what happens when classes start. I imagine doing work will suck. And blog posting may decrease proportionately with the number of pending tests and projects.

Eric's party was excellent. Perfect mix of people in a great space. Eric's house is quaint and starkly decorated (as in not decorated), but still nice. The basement is a creepfest...I'll let Eric elaborate because I wasn't down there too long before I decided I never wanted to be there again. Ever.

Today was the Heritage Commons LLC kickoff featuring several things. First, an incredibly awkward RA trying to act cool in the face of upperclassmen, one of which he has a history of puking on, [Edit: Apparently, he's just like that] followed by a cookout with a bunch of people who didn't seem to be trying to hard to meet other people. I'd at least like to know who lives on my floor. I seem to know a bunch already. The cookout was fun, but I waited in line for a long time for food, but whatever, it was free!

The title of this post has no relevance to anything I just wrote about, so here's the skinny: We saw an advertisement for "Birdwatcher's Digest" during move-in weekend, and Ben dubbed it a silly "Vanvertisement." Tonight, Scotty brought a ton of groceries back, and I rearranged the refrigerator so as to fit them all effectively. He thanked me for my "refrigerattitude." Time to clean my room--class starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment