Monday, August 3, 2009

I got to Work an Hour Early So You Get This

I wish they would tell me when they serve meals. The schedule says 7-10, turns out that means 8. I am going to clock in wayyy before 8. I specifically checked this last night, so I will be real surprised if I am the only one here. Real surprised and a little steamed.

I think I am going home tomorrow. I think Courtney is coming up Thursday. And I think we are going to Cedar Point Friday. I am pretty excited about all of these things.

It was a cold ride to work this morning. I don't like this weather at all. Its August and it has been cold more than it has been warm. Scientists are doomsday morons. There is no global warming. And since it seems to be getting colder during all seasons I would guess it is going the other way. I don't like the cold when it is supposed to be uncomfortably hot outside. It was hot the day I wanted it to be nice, which figures.

Yeah, so no one knows why we are here so early. This is on the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment