Monday, August 17, 2009

MatsMatsMats!

The rec opened up again this morning. It'd been closed for two weeks for annual maintenance or something. All I noticed today was that the pool was drained completely. Good thing I gave up my swimming kick a couple months ago.

It was an interesting and heartfelt weekend for the men of apt212. On Saturday, Eric, Matt & I packed up all our last tidbits and left apt212 forever. (I also cleaned the toilet nearly barehanded...there were bits o' poo...eck.)I don't miss it all that much, but I will miss seeing everyone so often. I'll simply have to visit a lot!

In other news this weekend, I was attacked by red ants, took a spiderweb to the face, played some sand volleyball sans Eric (he wasn't happy to hear this), and essentially dine-'n-dashed an impromptu potluck dinner at Laura Flamm's.

I'm going home tomorrow for the 5th time this year, and it's going to be a whirlwind of unpacking, sorting, repacking, shopping, birthday celebrating, friend visiting, and driving back. But Scotty and Pat move/stowaway on Wednesday, and I'm moving in Thursday! It'll be good to see everyone again. More on that to come, obvi. Yeah, you read that right.

1 comment:

  1. So how many people do you think get the heading of this post?

    ReplyDelete