Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry for Partying or "Callen Fell In!"

No wait I'm not and that also slightly contributes to the lack of blog posts. However, I was talking to my mom and despite all our fun this summer I was the only one in my class I'm taking now to get an A on the research paper and I just got an A on my second exam so I think I'm doing ok. Now I only have one final to make it through and success, so keep on chugging! (Sorry Mom)

So where to begin so much has happened since Thursday. I got into my house for next year on Friday and then followed that by a fun night of a tour guide pot luck. Check out Matt's post he provides vivid ok detail through the blur of the beverages that were provided that night.

Saturday it was time for what we had been waiting ages for...TOURGUIDE CABREWING and it was very cafun! We got to Podunk, IN (better known as Brookville) and set out for a fun day of canoes and drinks. After fighting through the line and one pissed off women who thought we cut (we did not!) We made our canoes to the water - Laura and I also witnessed this girl eat a massive sub and made countless sexual innuendos ("Do you have a bag big enough for that?").
We boarded our Canoes, my capartner was Audree and off we set - sadly we realized we had very little beer in our canoe (Oh yeah! Callen fell in while trying to get in his canoe) and so we were made to stop and gather more from the other canoes. At this point we decided to tie two canoes together - we choose Laura and Kahlil because they went fast like we did. And off we went slowly moving down the river, drinking and avoiding getting stranded on rocks. After a rather uneventful few seconds we stopped at a rocky island and decided a shot gunning was in order - the champ that Kristel is told us we all suck. The we played in the current and got raped by this log that hid under the water and comes out of nowhere as the current pulls you along. Once Laura was able to stop being bladder shy and pee we were off again. Naturally our two canoes was hours ahead of everyone.

We tried unsuccessfully to commandeer several rafts, saw a pirate flag, begged for liquid and sang several rounds of "Just around the river bend." However, luckily because we were moving so fast the 4 of us saw a rope swing and got to stop and have fun. We had to do this shady shimmy up some roots to an over crop and climb a tree and swing into the river (and once done avoid landing in a canoe). Laura did great and then Kahlil freaked out once he got up there and we had to convince him to do it. He finally did and he instantly wanted to do it again (we didn't), I enjoyed it was well and then back to canoeing. We floated on and finally Jen and Rachel caught up to us, followed soon by Matt, Callen, Avery and Brittney. Apperantly because we were going so fast we missed the part where Kristel and Kristen flipped over (TWICE!) and lost all most of our beer - Kristel also lost her bathing suit bottom - missed that too. So we were required to pull over and wait for them to catch up. We did and successfully made it to the end (even if Jen had to get out and pee 50 some times). We then jumped on a janky bus and headed back to the cars (Yes we brought DDs don't worry).

The ride home was uneventful, we made it back around 6 and Matt and I decided we needed to keep going otherwise we would crash and lose steam. So we showered (separately) and rallied. And Pat came too! And Courtney! So we went to my house for next year and Austin and Nathan were here too! Matt and I worked at convincing demanding that as many tour guides as possible to join us, some like Kristel had no choice because she was locked out HA. Did I mention Callen fell in? Anyways, so several rounds of beer pong, cluster and letting Cooper out (Bree made us watch her roommates rat like dog) we headed uptown and went to skippers? Yeah! That's where I ran into Stephen (sophomore year roommate) and much reuniting and shots we had by all. Apperantly I got really tiered really fast and without saying a word got up left and walked home (sorry everyone I'm not sure of my reasoning either.) I was more surprised when I woke up and remembered that upon taking Cooper out I accidentally walked to my apartment instead of Bree's and decided he could just sleep in my room - that was a surprise to find a dog in my bed in the morning (and I still had a pink headband on - hmmmm)

All in all a pretty awesome amazing outstanding KristelChrissyOrmond type weekend.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. You were a shit show. I was too drunk to realize this at the time.

    ReplyDelete