Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm pretty sure you could die in my room

I moved into my house that I am going to be living in for the semester over the weekend. Its nice, has high ceilings, a dishwasher, new microwave, washer and dryer, counter tops, and a really nice bathroom. Still waiting on the first visitors though.

Anyway, downstairs is rather cool most of the time, like bearable. Upstairs is like a sauna only not luxurious. I have yet to move my mattress upstairs and sleep in my living room. My desk is also still in the living room. Its heavy and I would just break things if I tried to move it myself. The only thing I do upstairs is get clothes and take cold showers. Its times like these I wish I was rich. The house has central air and my room has a window unit, so I could make the place cold, but it just costs too dang much.

I just glanced around the library (it took me three tries to spell around correctly) and I am pretty sure computers are killing posture. Every person in sight is hunched over looking at the screen.

Marines ROTC has been eating at Martin this week. They are so intense about everything. I like food too much to be in ROTC. They sit down and eat in silence excepting the officers yelling at the new recruits. I would be like "Man alive! This chicken is DElicious!" and then an angry sergeant would kill me.

Come visit me.

Oh, I was recently quite bored and counted how many posts I have made. Out of the 137 posts on this blog, 54 are mine. My math is a little rusty, but I am pretty sure that is over my rightful quarter.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm catching up on comments, obviously.
    2. Countertops?! Niiice.
    3. I don't think your love of chicken is the only thing keeping you out of the marines.

    ReplyDelete