Friday, August 14, 2009

Ok I honestly do love you all

So it has been a hectic few days with moving out of the apartment and into the house and here and there and getting everything done. Needless to say I did not get to post. Though I do have Internet where I live - but no computer because it's being repaired - fail.

In sadder news almost all of my stuff as been removed from Apt. 212 and Eric is the last one remaining there :-( Though we get to have a lot of fun cleaning it the next two days! YEAH!

I am barely all settled into the TKD house and by that I mean not at all though we do have an awesome new house sign that I touched up and now you can finally read it. I'll take pictures, I'll post them so you can see it in all of it's glory.

Eric's last post is debatable, and Matt does not know what he is talking about it was dark there was no way of seeing the tears in my eyes knowing if I was teary eyed.

On another note everyone is starting to come back to campus! YEAH!!!! Though I am very defensive of Oxford and do not want people flooding back into the city we have had all to all selves all summer it will be awesome to see everyone again! I am really excited.
We got one last weekend aka tonight and tomorrow to truly enjoy the Oxford summer (aka get drunk :-)! ) and then everything winds down. I will be sad to see summer go, not going to lie but it will be exciting nerve-wrecking terrifying WTF an adventure to start of senior year.

I propose we keep the blog going if our hundreds of devoted readers want to see what ridiculous shit we get ourselves into over the next year then I say we keep going! Let me know if you're with me!

PEACE OUT!

August 14 1848Oregon Territory is organized by Act of U.S. Congress. - OREGON TRAIL!!!! AHHHHHHHH! Salem, Oregon was also the last reported sighting of Carmen Sandiego. Don't you think I have given up on this one! More information to come as the story progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment