Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25,1975 – Mozambique achieves independence.

It's hot out I think I'm going to pass out on the walk home...to no air conditioning...where I may pass out again...FML

In better news I had my International Econ Exam today, I think I did well enough not to have to take the class again (I'm basically positive) and the means I am done with Economics forever! For all you Econ majors out there I'm sorry but well Econ is not really my thing...not at all. And now it is done...and that means Geo 301 (Geography of Sub-Saharan Africa) starts on Monday...Geography is my thing that makes me happy. I know it's a good class that I find interesting so I don't dread going there everyday. It's a little later in the day too so that should help and to be honest I'm really just hoping there are a lot of maps involved...I love maps...make fun of me if you want I do not care. You might not get it...but I mean I could ask an accounting major where they find the joy in their classes and well I'd probably never understand it (even if they had an answer.) Point is geography is cool.

That brings me to my next point and this may just be the most controversial question ever asked on this blog but Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Ok take a second to let that one sink in.....(elevator music)................. But I mean think about it we are talking about the premier supervillain (who also happened to make geography cool) who steals just for the fun of it. And beyond that she could be anywhere in the world. I've done my research they say she was the best ACME Detective Agency had ever seen and now she messes with them for a living. And you're thinking well I've caught Carmen Sandiego. False, you think she's not smarter than that. We never see her face, she always wears the same thing....it all points to doubles because no one really knows what this sizzling seductress looks like and we many never know. So odds are you've just caught A LOT of Carmen Sandiego look alikes. Mean while she's sitting pretty planning her next master plan...way to go team. But if you can figure this one out you let me know. Because she can really be anywhere....from Nashville to Norway, Bonaire to Zimbabwe, Chicago to Czechoslovakia and back! Your guess is as good as mine.

It's weekend time kids.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego was one of the best shows ever.

    In other news, I think you guys should go to the casting call for the 2009 Football Advertising Campaign for the Miami RedHawks Check it out. www.MURedHawks.com

    ReplyDelete