Sunday, June 14, 2009

Big on the Pig

Hello from Hilton Head Island in South Carolina!

This place is great, we're right on the ocean in a condo where we can watch the sun rise every morning. The trip down was long and adventuresome (much like myself) but we got here around 7:30. We were hungry so we went to a Piggly Wiggly and nearly bought the entire store. There's wi-fi everywhere, and it's all free...going back to Oxford could be difficult!

I'm supposedly going running tomorrow on the beach. There's no way in hell I'm gonna do that if it's really sunny and hot, so I have to wake up early, and I'm headed to bed. There'll be more to come from here, especially since I watched two crabs fight today and one almost ripped the other out if it's shell. It was cool, and my parents walked away from me as I squatted down to watch. Can't say I blame them.

For those of you keeping track, the cumulative total is eight dollars and five cents.

G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment