Friday, June 12, 2009

Away from Oxford

So I'm away from Oxford for a few days and hopefully only a few days. I spent today packing and watching Psych. Then I was in the car for 6 hours traveling. I hate construction. It sucks. And half the time they don't even fix anything. 

The detour on 27 has been worked on for 2 years at least...nothing has changed. 

Traffic sucks also. I will never understand traffic patterns. How is it that one minute you are moving 70 mph and the next minute it's gridlock and then 30 minutes later its back to 70 but there were no accidents or construction. How do so many cars magically appear in one place in the middle of nowhere. It's almost like there is some conspiracy where all the people of Hebron Indiana decide to all leave town and head north at the exact same time as the people from the next town up and the the people even farther north or just sitting on the highway.

So hopefully I'll be back in Oxford soon. My goal is next Friday, but there is no way to know. I need to make it back though. Matt's birthday is next Saturday. Mine is a week from Wednesday. More importantly, Eric said I get hug when I get back. I want that sweet embrace.

I have internet, so I'll keep posting. Hopefully the Matts and Eric will get it figured out.


No comments:

Post a Comment