Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How Many Libraries Did You Go to Today?

I went to 3.

I'll TELL you why! Just keep your pants on!

I have already told you about the paper I had to write about the house. Well today I tried to do some serious research. I started at the Lane Library uptown, then I went to the W.W.Wertz Architecture Library, then I went to the Miami Archives, and now I am sitting in King. The archives were the most boring if you were wondering, but I can't touch anything so I guess that makes it kind of cool. Also, there is not 'library' in the name so it does not count in the 3. Everyone I talked to was surprisingly willing to help at all locations...too bad none of them actually did. But hey, I got the piece of crap written and now I am just deciding if it needs a conclusion or not. If I stay here long enough, the library will close and I will have my answer.

Taco Bell sounds really good right now.

Question: Why is the male population of King Library apparently unable to flush a urinal? Every time I use the restroom here at least half the urinals are filled bright yellow. Seriously, you just slap at the silver handle and your business goes down, almost no effort.

I realized last night that I should not go on Texts From Last Night while in class. Some of them are more than a little amusing and busting out laughing during a lecture is never appreciated.

The ads are now about Georgia, thanks Matt.

I Google searched "Blog Pictures" and this came up, I'm not complaining.
And yes, I did steal your idea Matt, sorry.

I am so freaking hungry, paper done, I'm out!

3 comments:

  1. until it's brown and you can flush it down.
    ::environmental five::

    the mascot orangutan pic=WAY TOO MUCH. love it so so dearly.

    ReplyDelete