Friday, June 12, 2009

Life with no Internet

This is sad and that's all there is to it...now I am left to post on-campus...though I haven't quite gone to Matt's level and now I am sad because he reminded me about the Chicken Pot Pie...FML.

Anyways it has been a quiet two days. Class, tour to inner city middle school students (they all want to skip high school and come right to college so I guess I did my job) work at the honors office and then I come home to find the Internet gone.
So I finished yet another book (this one on US Presidents not that exciting), finally beat the computer in chess, won spider solitaire a lot, and rediscover Mahjong Titans (I use to play it at my grandma's house all the time - no big deal but I'm pretty good) and finally after two years I am finally learning all my computer can do - windows movie maker is teaching me a lot. Look for videos on facebook (then you'll see how really bored I am).
Today tour and more work for honors - all more fun than I can ask for (I want to get paid).

I hope Eric changes the gas cause he is the ONLY one with a car and I am not walking all the way out there and Matt better bring home a lot of Chemistry stuff.

I am seeing the hangover tonight - I'll tell you how it is next chance I see the Internet and volunteering at the Animal adoption foundation tomorrow (FUN!) and Qdoba (YUMMM), but it is also the weekend and I will probably sleep a lot. Matt, Mike and Bree are leaving so it will just be Eric and I with no cable and Internet (FML again), hopefully it will be warm so we can be at the pool. I should get a haircut..hmmmmm
I will update you soon and I hope the Facebook even brings more readers.

We have not yet reached the level of my friend Katie who recently moved from next door to me to Chicago. See had peanut M&Ms and a bud light for dinner last night, I hope I never have to resort to that.

I agree with Eric and his views of Fox and Hounds and I like the new banner Matt made.

Keep on reading, it makes us feel we have a purpose.

Peace Out!

p.s. I am learning about geocaching and I will let you know what I find.

1 comment:

  1. You guys need this:

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bik/1218109144.html

    You'll thank me later. Act fast, looks like it's priced to sell!

    ReplyDelete