Sunday, June 14, 2009

What if...

What if everytime you said damnit to or about something, that thing was actually damned? Say you are golfing and you shank a shot and just scream dammit! You will never find that ball cause it will have burst into flames and disappeared. Or take a more lasting example. You are working on your car and your hand slips and you scrape your knuckles and that familiar phrase escapes your lips. Bam, no more car. Just a thought.

So Matt totally lied about McGuffey being open. There is one door on the whole building that is not quite closed all the way. I am almost positive we are not supposed to be here. He left already but the steps of alumni (my first choice after the library) were getting hot. So I am sitting in the back of a room used for orientation. Luckily I know that there are none for a few days.

Courtney got back from Florida yesterday. There are tons of attractive pictures of her on facebook if you want to see. I don't actually know if that is sarcasm or not b/c I have not taken the time to look at them yet myself. I think I will now.

Later Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment