Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 1969 – The Cuyahoga River catches fire, which triggers a crack-down on pollution in the river.

It's hot and basically that consumes all the energy I have.
However a fellow tour guide Sara informed me that Fox and Hounds has to let us leave the fan in the window or we can call human resources and complain about the unhealthy heat...heck yes!

In other news Bree has Internet again...which is good and I got to watch the Next Food Network Star and hopefully have them addicted enough that I can continue to watch it. Oh and guess who only has 2 more Econ classes left? Me...I'm pretty excited, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a B in the class which I can live with for the time being.

I got president Hodge on my tour today, so that made up for the heat and made for a pretty cool visit for the students we hung out under the arch so you know, no big deal. And then I got my haircut which is making it not as hot out and now I am in Koffenya (a coffee shop in Oxford for all you outsiders) which I like cause it has Internet is air conditioned and about halfway home so I can take a break from the heat before I continue the epic journey to fox and hounds, next semester the walk won't seem far at all thanks to this summer. I like that.

So we're been having some pretty philosophical debates in 212 and just for the record I originally posed the questions about Oreos...but I think it's a pretty legitimate thought. There's also a lot of debate surrounding the Hidden Valley but Matt may elaborate later.

Apparently Matt and Eric do not like all my spelling and grammar mistakes, frankly I don't care because I warned you readers ahead of time in an earlier post. I'm considering outsourcing to two year olds who I will dictate to and they will write (Eric says the result will be the same, whatever.)
I'm hoping to get a new camera battery sent soon so I can document the summer through pictures. Actually I should probably look that up now. But in the mean time..
.
...we can appreciate all Canada has to offer.

A reader also suggested I utilize Stumble Upon to provide entertainment....here is where I was brought today- http://kukuklok.com/ - it actually might provide you was some entertainment.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment