Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Breanna Erwin is Full of Lies

Wal-Mart was a pretty good time last night. Matt was not as thrifty as he thinks, I got 35 items for $61 and that included a 12 pack of hamburgers. But that was not the interesting part of the night. Matt says that the reason Bree makes things interesting is that she is distracted by shiny things. The real reason is that you have to watch your back at all times and about fight her off you. Talk about a flirt, that girl needs to keep her hands to herself!

I hate how the walmart parking lot is set up. I know my posts have been angry lately, but I can't help it. The closest parking spaces for able-bodied persons is roughly three miles from the door on the opposite side of about a thousand hanicapped spaces that are never full and the first bank of cart corrals, and the roadway by the doors and an expanse of sidewalk. I am tired by the time I get to the door. Kroger is better. I did find Ramen for 17cents a pack. It makes me wonder why I have been paying $1.60 for a 6-pack of instant lunch. I could eat for a week on like 2 bucks. I may try that if I get bored later this summer.

I tried to print out a paper this morning. My printer is spastic. It pulls the sheets in so fast that they can't release from each other and end up printing one page on half of one sheet and half of another so I have to redo the entire thing. I ended up printing out the paper one page at a time.

This is not a great blog post, I will try harder next time.

Transformers comes out tomorrow. I don't think I can wait for Matt to be done with his final. I will prolly go see it tomorrow night. I have a solid A in both my classes, I should be fine...except that crap paper I turned in today...that was unfortunate.

The pool is warm!

Really though, I'll do better next time

1 comment:

  1. "Seattle Pole Dancing Classes."

    Congratulations gentlemen, your ads have gotten more interesting.

    ReplyDelete