Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Turning the Corner Question Mark?

So today was a pretty good day. Hopefully the rest of the hour and half of it will go well too. I woke up and felt okay. I was studying for the GRE in the morning and watching the Cubs-Sox game in the afternoon.

So the Cubs can't hit and it's getting really really annoying. I keep watching them and thinking that with the names on the backs of their jerseys it's not possible for a team to hit .246. They proved me wrong again today. Just awful. And against the White Sox too. I think Eric would agree that anyone should be able to hit the White Sox. They plan again tomorrow at 1:20. Hopefully it will be a better result.

After that Ben came home and we went to the library (Yes, I do read contrary to popular belief. Also, I checked out 3 sports books to no one's surprise I'm sure). It was nice to walk around. I did more walking today then I had in a couple of weeks. It felt great. I'm still slow as I think Ben would attest, but I'm moving around. It's nice to have a little bit of energy.

I had a lot of broccoli today. And asparagus too. And 2 baked potatoes. I am not eating wheat for the time being to see if it helps, and it may have. But that requires me to broaden my eating horizons, so that is going to be interesting. At least I can still eat my chicken.

Tomorrow Bree is coming to visit. I'm really excited. It'll be great to see her. I've spent a lot of time alone in the past couple of days, so it'll be great to have her here. Especially if I'm moving around more.

I can't wait to fall in love with Miami again like Matt Forrest. That's how you know you are where you belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment