Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm alive

It's been a tough start to the summer. I've been sick since I left Chicago for Pennsylvania, and now that I've been in Ohio for the last week and half, I think the presence of the Matts and Eric (Maybe not so much Eric) has started to get me shifting towards normal. 

I'm currently studying the effects of UV radiation on aquatic ecosystems (Yay Science), but I'm ready to get back to the sports broadcasting of your Miami Athletics on WMSR--Redhawkradio.com.

We've had a lot of fun already. Pat was here! We have concluded that when Pat attends Cubs games they win. He was 2 for 2 this weekend. Pat must now attend every game for the rest of the year. 

Matt Smola is going to have to take his fan out of the window. He can no longer circulate air to the best of the room's ability. It's sad.

There should be plenty more going on this summer. Be sure to check back with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment