Saturday, June 20, 2009

I went out today!

Today was a good day. Bree came up to visit yesterday since she had a four day weekend. She was gonna head back to Oxford today, but with crazy weather we had here today, she got rained in which was fine by me. 

We spent most of the day watching Scrubs and reading, but then we went out to dinner with Bree, Ben, and my friends from home: Josh, Sean, and Matt Reilly. We arrived at Bakers Square before the Great Flood. Apparently there were 4 inches of rain, which would be like 40 inches of snow, which would be the best sledding weather ever!!!!!!! I had eggs and hash browns and toast, which sounds lame, but when you haven't been out to eat in weeks, it's amazing. 

We came back to the house and all hung out for awhile where Matt Kogan, my friend since preschool (I've been friends with Josh since 2nd grade, and Reilly since 5th), joined us as well. After reliving funny moments from the past (Bree learned a lot), Kogan and I wrestled. And even in my sickly state I still pinned him. He also almost took out my knee earlier. 
Ben cheap shotted me in the face and then kicked me in the balls. Sean just laughed.

Most importantly, my tests came back. All were negative. It may just be some nasty virus that is still trying to leave my body. I say go away virus. I'll probably have to stay home this week which sucks because my birthday is Wednesday, but I should be back around the 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment