Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry Matt, I'm First

Luckily for you there is nothing to write about.

I don't even remember what I did yesterday.

I had over 100 pages of reading assigned for one class today. I tried to do some research at the library uptown, but it closed when I got there. I have a test tonight that I have not started to study for yet. This is starting to sound like one of Mike's posts.

I think I will tell you all the story of my iPod. If you know the story already stop reading now, for there are no new developments. I got my iPod during the winter of freshman year. I got it from a friend who had a new one and said I could borrow it. Events transpired and I decided I wasn't going to give it back and I am likely not going to see that person again, so all is well. This iPod was old when I got it. It is a baby blue mini of the first generation that has most of the paint scratched off the back leaving a wonderful contrast of brushed metal and color.
The best thing about my iPod is that it likes to play dead. It has stopped working several times and always eventually snaps out of it and comes back strong (take notes Mike). One time it refused to turn on for three days and I was about to give up on it when it turned on as I was trying to force the wheel off.
That about brings us to the present. Wasn't that a great story?

I love that our ads are now about fish, great guys, just great.

Ferrari

No comments:

Post a Comment