Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My day thus far

Today I set the time on the microwave wrong. It is one hour and two minutes slow. I did not do this on purpose, I am just not good at keeping up with the whole time continuum thing. One of the Matts can change it later if they want.

Later today I rode my bike to class. Anyone who is anywhere near Oxford will realize that it has been pouring all day to this point. I took advantage of a break in the weather and will prolly regret it later when I have to ride back in the rain and all my stuff gets soaked.

Just now today I realized that I love this blog. I don't even care if anyone reads it, I just like having the random crap I write go somewhere that I can see later if I so choose. I just saw a Budweiser truck make the most amazing turn ever. I bet the Honda Pilot it came within inches of enjoyed it too.

You will likely hear from me later, but for now, enjoy the rest of your online adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment