Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

I have one class until its the weekend. I am sitting in the library bored out of my mind. And the sun just came out. This might be the shortest post ever. Anyone have any ideas for interesting world music that I can write a research paper on? I need to get that done in the next 12 days or so so any input would be great.
It needs to stop raining so the Tigers can kick the crap out of the white sox again.
I have never seen so much wasted money as in King Library. There are projectors hanging from the ceiling everywhere and flat screens for wall decorations. They can sprinkle useless technology around like cinnamon on toast but they can't get the wireless to be a reliable network.
Someone needs to go get the gas put in our name. I don't want to do it. But Amy scares me. I was reading the lease over today and it dawned on me that Fox & Hounds apartments is much like a modern day tenement house where the tenant has no rights and the landlord doesn't give a shit about the people living there. I can't wait to have a real house. Its gonna rock!
Time to go sit in the sun.

If anyone wants Little Caesars later let me know. And give me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment