Saturday, June 20, 2009

ALUMNI!!!!!

So it's alumni weekend and if you can't tell I'm pretty freakin excited.

My econ exam went alright on Thursday. I threw up for some reason right after but felt fine in 30min (which meant I didn't have to stay for the second half of class).

And then I got to meet with the Alumni Board and discuss homecoming with LeeAnne. Those people are great and gave us free lunch. I love alumni they tell so many great stories. I kind of can't wait to be one. And I mean I don't want to graduate but it is great to have such an awesome community to come back to afterwards. So many great stories.

Work, tour, nathan came to oxford. Hung out. Went to B-dubs, saw the alumni board completely wasted.

Worked and had a great tour on friday. Then I worked Alumni registration. Again great.
Went to hang out with Christene and KC at night and had a lot of fun. Watched Baby Mama - hilarious.
Then today I got to tour and there were A LOT of Alumni on it and a Miami Merger. How lucky am I!!!! Over all a good end to the week and I finally got paid....I got money in my account.

I'm going to go watch the world recond for the most wedding vows renewed at once be broken at Miami near the Upham arch in like 20min, sould be fun and then out tonight. I want to be Uptown all night for sure and we're carrying Matt Smola up there for his birthday.

That is all...I'm to energized to focus. Maybe I can be more reflective next week.

Love & Honor to Miami!

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment