Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who needs Sleep?

I saw Transformers at midnight last night!!!

I blame Katelyn. She gave me the idea. I also blame Matt. He wanted to go almost as much as me. So we dragged Matt and Bree along too. I went to bed around 3 and had to get up at 6. That would have been three good hours of sleep aside from one thing: every time I closed my eyes I either saw huge autonomous robots kicking the crap out of eachother or Megan Fox being her hot self. Neither image made sleep easy. I won't spoil much of the movie, but there are some points that need to be mentioned.
1. SR-71 Blackbirds are the sweetest aviation machine ever.
2. Megan Fox running in slow motion will make you forget about epic battles for the worlds salvation.
3. I want a rail gun.
4. What happened to the blonde chick with the accent from the first movie?
5. Work sucked this morning.
6. Oxford has the strangest mix of traffic.
7. How did Shia not die!?!
8. It would take a lot for me to think Optimus Prime was any cooler.
Everyone should go see this movie. And bring me.

There is a dude riding a lawnmower down the street presently stopped at a red light.

I want to name my kids after Transformers. Optimus, come here and sit next to Megatron. I am the cobra commander! Thhhppppbbtthhh!! I said no cookies!!!

2 comments: