Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who are you guys talking to?

If only this blog was titled Hey Incoming Freshman Get a Clue

but its not.

I just took a test on African music and it was easy. My first test was a 75% but my second test I only missed one point so I should be up to an A after this one. I know you all care. Fingers crossed I make it out of Hamilton alive again.

Our kitchen almost burned today. I don't think the Matts know this. One of the fuses was worn out and was sparking and crackling. This was only brought to my attention by the lack of time showing on the microwave clock. Since I know nothing about electricity, I went to the office and got to talk to Amy. She is a huge bitch and I don't like her. But I got my point across that something should be done and it was eventually taken care of with no loss of food from the fridge...except mike eating like 15 ice-pops. My laundry is in the dryer. I hope it doesn't get stolen.

If you can beat my kitchen almost setting fire to an apartment building story be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment