Monday, June 15, 2009

I Have 10 Minutes

Here we go!

So yesterday was a big day for 212. Matt F and I went to campus to get internet twice for a total of like 8 hours between the two of us. Our lives were looking pretty glim. That is until we learned how Bree was going to merit still being our friend. You may have heard about her surprise visit to Mike. While I'm sure that made him feel all warm and fuzzy I frankly don't give a crap. What I do care about is the most expeditious way possible of getting a television into the possession of our household. Long story short Bree brought Mike's and we still love her a little.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies, only interrupted by the excused intrusion of Sam. She brought Matt fries and me a hamburger from McDonalds, so all was well.

I love the 99cent hamburgers from McDonalds. They have the diced onions that are so small you barely know they are there. Its like onion flakes only wet. So choice. And apparently cheap enough that if you randomly tell someone you want one they will get you one without any reimbursement. I'm kinda hungry now actually.

Today (this morning) I rode my bike all around Oxford looking for a house built between 1920 and 1980 to write a field interpretation for. I found a house, but got really sweaty in the process. I need a shower. Sadly I will not likely get one before like 6 tonight.

I should be on my way to class now. Enjoy.

2 comments: