Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Matt Already Told You All the Fun Stuff But I Feel Like I Should Still Post Cause It Has Been Awhile

What day is it?

It doesn't matter. A few days ago I had one of the best afternoons in recent memory. It was so good it almost erased the memory of Matt leaving without saying goodbye! Frissbee golf is a blast (we didn't even lose any disks!), beach volleyball is like my fav thing in the world and adding some Austrians just makes it incredible. Pool, fast food, and WalMart rounded out a great series of daylight events. I even got to use a giant zip-tie to keep the trunk closed. Be jealous. I was really tired though. I hope Matt got some enjoyment out of it, it was kind of ridiculous. My pristine grasp of the English language was sadly tarnished.

The next morning I got up at some ungodly hour and rode my bike to the recreational sports center to endure several hours of pain. I am still sore some unknown number of days later. I think I will make it a regular event, I want to get big.

Matt's posts are getting worse, I couldn't tell if he was in Chicago or Oxford half the time.

After Rec I napped (sorry Court, sleep is more important) and then went to visit Courtney. We had a lovely day. We went to the pool (the pool by her house is actually as deep as it says, unlike our pool which lies cause it sucks) so it was fun to swim and such. After pool we did something, spent a few hours deciding what to do prolly, then we went to dinner? I don't remember the exact sequence of events. This was yesterday. Dinner was had at Hofbrauhaus.

My dad just expressed interest in guest posting, we'll see if that happens.

The food was good, the beer was good, the onion rings were freaking fantastic, I may go back. Then we visited her mom, I almost got eaten by a dog, then I drove home and got back to Oxford at 12:40 so I could wake up at 6:15 to go to work.

I went to work, then I slept for another 3+ hours and woke up well after 1. It was glorious. Transformers was showing at 3:15 and I convinced Nicole (of & friends) to go with me. We are now hoping Seth doesn't find out it was just the two of us. Then I drove home, trucks still suck, and my car gets great gas milage. Now I am home and trying to figure out what to do for a few dyas.

Sorry about the length, I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment