Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26 1960 – Madagascar gains its independence from France.

It's a big day...Madagascar is my favorite country and it is also the last rumored location of Carmen Sandiego (or her double, see previous post)

It's hot I think I'm dying....

Matt Smola does not know what he is talking about...last night was the exact type of behavior that needs to be promoted to incoming students (and by that I mean responsibly drinking because we are of age - didn't want you to think otherwise). It rained a lot which usually means the humidity is gone I was wrong. And I didn't ditch anyone they didn't want to come with me, sorry I didn't just at the opportunity to creep on new students (though I did accidentally observe several of the first year girls hanging out in the laundry room..in their underwear...but that was an accident...other parties who I will not mention deliberately creeped on the situation...you know who you are).
Touring today was miserable. Worst group of potential visitors ever and it's not just me every tour guide had a terrible day. It was hot and noisy, in a weird way. Not normal noise but just sadly loud everywhere. And we almost all fell into a ditch some construction workers dug and there were people everywhere for no reason. And there was a special tour, which one of the children in it, when my group passed, loudly proclaimed "If I had a stick I would shoved it in his head and shank that a#$hole." Welcome to Miami! The best idea I can give you of how miserable it was is that my tour began with 35 and ended with around 10. FML, but I was happy to know everyone had terrible experiences.

So I was think what if in a freak occurrence the writers of "The Musing of 212" meet the writers of "Senoritas & El Senors." What a blog post that would be....would blogspot implode. I wonder if they are as bored as us to actually keep up with that. I also wonder when they will actually give Eric, Mike and I some credit on their blog...credit that is long over due.

This weekend should be interesting, Matt Smola promised me I would get to go to Kona and that Spinach Artichoke dip (the best in the world) would be involved. We shall see. I wonder what Eric will do now..maybe he can find Carmen Sandiego...hmmmmmmmm

It will be hot...I may not make it.

Peace Out!
(I'll post again soon I got nothing better to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment