Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting Healthy

I think I turned a corner last night. Part of it was that I haven't had to spend anytime with Eric. The lack of stress has been key for my immune system to recover. But after a bout with hypothermia last night, I can not only feel my fingers, but I'm up and about.

Hopefully I'll get back to working next week. There has been a self-imposed half mile test for me. The day I can run a half-mile again is the day I can start getting back to my daily activities. Hopefully Matt Smola will be along as my spotter for the short jog.

By the way Matt Smola would love to answer your science questions any time of day. Even more so he is looking for science pick up lines. If you think of some let him know.

Also, I love sports. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love sports. But for the first time, I can no longer watch Sportscenter. Too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment