Sunday, June 14, 2009

Puppies....And now you're smiling

So apparently I have a test this Thursday...boo, though I guess that is not as bad as Eric's 20 papers and tests in the next few weeks.

I'm sitting in McGuffey hall (the library was closed). I'm not sure if I should be in here but all the doors were open and I'm a student so why not?

Everyone left this weekend it was sad, but from the sounds of mike's invalid posts not quiet as sad as that. Work was regular on Friday, I can not say I have yet to suffer through the pains of Eric's 3 hour work day quiet yet, working 6 or 7 hours a day is a lot less painful. Anyways Matt is in SC and Mike is home getting better and Bree took him there.
But before Matt left we went to see the hangover with Kristene it was stupid funny but it kept me laughing and that's all i ask.(much better than stepbrothers as I learned later that night) Then we got pizza (yummmm)and food dye (we almost got shot as we walked by a drug deal in the Kroger parking lot but we lived). The food dye was really hard to find but it's cool we dyed water in chemistry stuff that Matt has (it seems dumb but it was freaking amazing so shove it).
Then I slept.

Saturday I went to volunteer at the Animal Adoption Foundation with Madeline the dogs were awesome (the cats were boring) anyways guess what arrived while we were there. TWO PUPPIES!!!! and so we got to play with them for a good hour or so, we considered stealing them (and by that we mean giving them a good home) because they were small enough to sneak out. Anyways I felt very happy after being there (aka I need a dog - thanks for that one mom and dad-not). Then I think i took a nap or something. I'm getting really good at beating the computer in chess (I've moved up to level medium) eric is sad he doesn't have awesome games like that. (though he does have "windows dancer" and you should see if you have it too - it's wierd but awesome). Ummm we went out for a bit so our lives wouldn't be too pathetic (everyone needs to get back-well maybe not bree).
I don't know how I feel about rule 7, though I agree with rule number 1 150%. You know those steryotypical landlords, with the raspy voice and could care less about the life of her tenants as long as they write the check = Amy. And by the way, there are multiple window fans facing the pool and we're the only people asked to take our down. WTF.
There are some birthdays coming up that should be fun and if bree doesn't bring entertainment back she's shut off. I might blog later we will see (I need to get paid)

Peace Out!

4 comments:

  1. PUPPIES!!!! Remember volunteering at the shelter for all of those confirmation hours???

    I'm jealous that you got to see The Hangover because I still haven't found anyone to go see it with me.

    Good luck on your test!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't work in a freaking dining hall you bum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are never boring, Matt. You just have to play more sophisticatedly with them than you do dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Katie I do remember...wow

    And Liz you are wrong

    ReplyDelete