Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Rules

Hokay,

So we have Rule 8 and Rule #9. I propose we get some others to fill in like 1-7.

All rules put forth below will be up for debate. I am just bored and think we need more rules.

Matt Smola has expressed a displeasure at my calling it rule #9 instead of rule 9, so henceforth I will call it "The Rule Commonly Denoted by the Arabic Numeral Nine." He should like that better.

So rule 7, how bout this rule is that you turn the fan off in the bathroom after you take a shower etc. I woke up a few days ago, was the only person in the apartment, and the fan was on. Electricity does in fact cost money boys. This is not the mystical world you think you live in.

Rule 1 has to be a big one, so this will for sure be up for debate, but for now I think we should have Rule 1: Suck it Amy!

I can't think of any others, post comments of suggestions.

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment