Monday, June 15, 2009

Well this blows...

Eric took everything I was going to write about away from me :-(
In the library currently making my way through 40 some pages on the Asian Financial Crisis - hells yeah. McNabb is somewhere in the library creeping on me and it make me feel uncomfortable. Which makes it even harder to study and makes me increasingly nervous.
I'm using Dr. Pepper to get me through this - I'm down to about 1 every two weeks - a big change from drinking 2 or 3 a day during the semester (that means I'm being healthy right?) - I wonder what I should eat for dinner?

I have added another summer goal of figuring out what I am going to do after I graduate and I guess that translates into deciding when I should take the GRE....FML

My head is still spinning from Econ class earlier, but only 5 more classes left (even though the class is 2 hours long it goes by faster when you think of it day by day). If you haven't noticed I have nothing to write about - maybe tonight will be interesting and then I'll make sure to get to this before Eric tomorrow.

I sincerely apologize for wasting your time (though if you are reading this you probably have a lot of time to waste).

I hope Matt brings back a turtle.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ. I am pretty sure the creeping was the other way around.

    ReplyDelete