Sunday, June 21, 2009

Matt's Birthday was Great Success

Today I missed the chance of a lifetime. Albert Einstein was hitch hiking down the road and I did not pick him up. His hair is getting long these days but he still has that 'I'm too smart to comb my hair' attitude. Imagine the great stories he could have told.

I met a lot of the gf's extended family this afternoon. I was not feeling the greatest. What was I supposed to do, Matt only turns 21 once and I am not one to let down a friend. Its not like I told her little cousins I broke a stripper pole last night.

What if Oreos aren't milk's favorite cookie? You get out a pack of oreos and you think hey, if they are milk's favorite I should have some milk, it will be enjoyable for both of us. And at the same time your milk is in the fridge thinking about how much it hates snack time. If milk could talk what could we learn? Milk probably throws up in its mouth a little every time you dunk a cookie. I personally don't think nabisco should be making claims that are not backed up by hard facts. There are no polls of milk. No market research has been conducted. If I was milk I would be pissed.

Flip-pong is supposed to be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Flip-pong IS fun, as long as you remember that with great power comes great responsibility...

    ReplyDelete